* BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION – OLYMPIA CUP – Rhythmic Gymnastics Cup Online March 6, 2021
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, and LOPDGDD 3/2018 of December 6, relating to the protection of natural persons in what Regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, the undersigned are informed and consent, that the personal data supplied to Xabier Yárnoz Alfaro, located in Sarriguren, Navarra, will be reflected in the Basic Information text of Data Protection.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
1. Responsible for the data:
Xabier Yárnoz Alfaro
• Manage and respond to requests for information and participation in the OLYMPIA CUP – Online Rhythmic Gymnastics Cup February 14, 2021, as well as maintain contact for professional or business purposes with individuals, including those representing legal entities, with whom the entity maintains a relationship.
• Accounting and administrative tax management derived from the provision of services.
3. Basis of legitimation:
• Express consent.
• Consent of the interested party.
• Legitimate interest of the person in charge.
4. Recipients and assignments:
In general, no data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation. However, it is possible that certain external processors may access your data for the necessary provision of the service.
You can access, rectify and delete the data, limit it or oppose its treatment as well as request its portability as explained in the additional information.
6. Additional information:
You can consult additional information about our data protection policy at firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise your rights, you must send your request, attaching to the same copy of your ID, passport or other equivalent document proving your identity and, where appropriate, of the person who represents you, through the following means:
Likewise, at any time you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment by sending your request by the means indicated above, accompanying your request with a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity.